Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.


We did a cool dance when we pretended we were driving a car. Daryan
I liked when he drew the moko on his face with the pencil. Lily
I liked the dancing with the hoops. Blake
I liked when he made a butterfly with the hoops. Emma
I liked pretending to drive a truck. Aramac
I liked the lavalava dancing. Micahla
It was clever when he made a bee with the hoops. Amelia
We did the haka but we said "Humpity Dumpity" Jessica M
I liked the hula hoops. Zach
I liked doing the haka with Bernard. Jessica S
He did break dancing like I do. Jack
I loved it when he did the flower with the hoops. Shannara
He made a horse with the hoops and galloped around. Ruby
I liked the different costumes that he wore. Jasiah
I liked the way the butterfly flew. Emily




No comments: