Thursday, November 17, 2011



Today was the first day of clubs and here is what we did.

String Things:
Daemon: We were making poi pois, you have to balance them on your hands and follow the instructions so they don't pop.

Dylan: We had to put wool dipped in PVA around the balloons.

Tayla: I liked when we made the balloons and pom poms.

Daniel: I liked the end of it when we played a game:

Decorated Boots

Hunter: We had to decorate our boots and shoes. We put newspaper and white paper over them.

Rylie: We needed to use our hands and I had the bestest time of my life.

Hannah Grace: We are going to paint our boots next time.

Jaxson: I liked packing up and doing the stuff I was told to do.

Christmas Crafts

Emire: I got to make a crepe paper candy cane and lots of other things.

Christmas Crafts and music

Amelia: I made a rainbow fish and the mouth is prickly.

Christmas crackers

Devon: At the end of Christmas crackers, we put bows to stop the lollies, toys and jokes falling out.

Jacob: We made crackers and we cut out some jokes and we put some poppers in.

Arty Fun

Blake: I liked painting my frame and I made a frame with jigsaw pieces.

1 comment:

Dave Parsons said...

I am glad you enjoyed clubs Room 2. They were fun weren't they? I look forward to seeing some of your craft projects when they are finished.