Monday, July 21, 2008



This term we are learning to write letters. Today we wrote letters to Mrs Paterson to tell her about our holidays.
Emma and Jack are this weeks Bloggers. They will be sharing some of their writing and some of their reflections of things we have done during the week.

These are their letters about the holidays.

Dear Mrs Paterson,

In the holidays I went to Monkey Bay. I touched the seaweed. It was smelly. We went into the cave. We almost touched the water.

From Emma

Dear Mrs Paterson,

In the holidays I went to the Warehouse and I bought a remote control truck. Poppa gave me money because I hung out my Poppa's washing.

From Jack


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Room 2,
Those letters are really good Emma and Jack. Have you ever written and posted a letter before? It's exciting getting replies, that’s my favourite part, I love to hear what my friends are doing.
I hope everyone had an awesome holiday and are enjoying being back at school.
Natalie