Friday, August 22, 2008

On every second Friday, we have time with our big buddies from Room 9. They are the oldest children in our school. Today they were teaching us some soccer skills because there is going to be a House soccer competition starting next week. Some of us danced and played in the playground when we were finished.

I liked doing the dancing with my buddy. Harry.
I liked playing soccer with my buddy. Jessica
I scored two goals in soccer. Hadley
I liked playing in the playground after we played soccer. My buddy gave me a piggy back on the flying fox. Emma
I liked dancing with Shannara. Lily
I liked playing soccer with Josh. We won. Daryan
I liked playing in the playground. We did the flying fox. Micahla
I liked running with my buddy to the playground. I won the race. Fergus.
I liked playing soccer. I kicked the ball to my buddy. Ruby
I liked playing soccer with my buddy. We practiced kicking. I got the ball past him but he couldn't get it past me. Blake
I liked playing in the playground with my buddy. I got a piggy back on the flying fox. Emily
I got stuck up in the tunnel. Mrs Robinson helped me go backwards to get unstuck. Aramac
I liked dancing with Lily. We danced to hi 5 music. Shannara
I played soccer with my buddy. I got it past my buddy because the cones were too wide. Jack

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hello Room 2,
I hope you are all having a fun Monday. I enjoyed looking at your soccer pictures taken last Friday. You all seem to be pretty cool soccer players. I wonder who will win the House soccer competition?