Thursday, November 20, 2008

I liked having a rope on the high jump. Jessica
I was running very slowly with the potato and it didn't fall off. Michael
I loved the running races. Micahla
I liked the high jump and doing the scissors. I bumped myself on the head. Aramac
I thought I couldn't be really good at the running race. It was really good that I came third. Josh
I liked when we were doing the high jump because my mum was watching me. She took photos. Shannara
I thought I couldn't do the potato and spoon race but I could. Emma
I liked the running race because I fell down but I got back up. Ruby
I thought that I wouldn't be able to jump that high on the high jump but I could. Emily Kate
I liked it when we did the potato one because I didn't drop it because I didn't run. Hannah
I liked it when my mum was there. Emily
I thought it was funny when we did the high jump on the mat. I jumped at it.Lucky I didn't bounce off. Blake
I liked the running races when I kept winning but at the end we came third. Daryan
I liked the potato race. We kept winning. Jone
I didn't like the spoon race. I just liked the high jump. Mum was watching. Harry
I didn't like the potato but I liked the bean bag throwing one. I had the biggest bean bag. Jack
I liked the racing ones because I nearly got first. Fergus
I liked when I came first with Chile. Hadley.

No comments: