Thursday, November 13, 2008





Our Reflections on a wonderful Maori Performance on Thursday afternoon

I liked when they did the haka. Jessica

They were fighting with the rakau and the man went under. Hadley
They pretended to be birds and they sang a song. Michael
They did bird whistle . Jone
I liked the fighting because they used sticks to fight. Fergus
I liked it when they were swinging the poi around. Hannah
I didn't like the fighting. Emily
I liked the kung fu fighting when they lay on their backs and got up again without using their hands. Blake
I liked it when he had the glasses and belt on and he was fighting. He ised a stick so the other guy couldn't get him. Daryan
When they were fighting it was like "Star Wars Episode 1". Josh
I liked the haka when they poked their tongues. Jack
I liked it when the man wore glasses and the black jersey because the people were trying to trap him but he escaped. Then they went to look for him. Shannara
I liked it when they were kung fu fighting, I liked the karate and stuff. Emma
I liked it when they pretended top be birds. Ruby
I liked the Kung Fu fighting song. They pretended to fight. They were doing great moves. Micahla
It was good when they did finger games. Emily Kate

1 comment:

Jo's Apples said...

Hi Fergus! Just wanted to make sure you are writing your stories this week!!! Have a great day at school, love Mum