Thursday, February 19, 2009

Over the holidays I discovered that there was another way to allow you to make comments on our blog. I have now changed the settings to allow anonymous comments. This will mean you don't need a gmail account to comment. I always moderate comments before allowing them to be published and I will only publish if there is a name attached. So why not encourage Grandparents, Aunties and Uncle to have a look and leave a comment, not forgetting Mums and dads as well.

Summer Soccer;

I was excited because it was the first day I had played soccer. If I enjoyed it , Dad said he would buy me a new pair of sneakers in the weekend. by Emily Kate

It was very, very cool playing soccer. Mum and Dad were saying, "Go, Harry, go!" by Harry

My brother was watching me and he took lots of photos. It was really, really cool! by Alice

My brother scored two goals in his first game. by Ruby

Well done Levi. You haven't even started school yet but you played like all the big kids. We are very proud of you. Mrs Paterson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed watching you play soccer last night.You showed some really good skills. We will have to play soccer at lunchtime soon. Keep up the good work.
Mr Paterson

Anonymous said...

Top game yesterday you all play very well .Keep it up and have fun. Symone Stevens Ruby's mum.