Wednesday, February 11, 2009




Today we had a surprise visit from Timmy the Pony. He belongs to Tom Leonard's (in Room 10)family. We were allowed to pat him and he happily licked our hands and even Tom's mum's face!!!


The pony was sniffing me. Jamie
He licked my hand. Hannah
He was moving his head around for everyone to pat. Ben
I have riding lessons on Timmy. When we finish we take off all the gear. He recognised me and and gave me a big lick. Emily
I watched him lick all the lipstick off! Harry
I liked patting him. Michael
It felt hot and tickly when he licked me. Alice
He eats grass and hay and he sucked me. Jonty.
I liked patting Timmy. Emily Kate
You have to hold on tight and wear a riding helmet. Ruby
He was licking Ben's hands. Jackson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool blog page, from Matt Pickering (Emily's dad).