Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Wonderful trip to Brumbys

I found out how to make dough in the big mixing machine. Hannah
The big machine rolled my dough into a long sausage so I could plait it. Emily Kate
I could smell the dough baking in the ovens. Emily
I made a smiley face with my dough. Alice
They put the dough into a big machine that "proves" the bread. Jamie
When the bread was in the prover it got bigger as the yeast worked. Jonty
In the big ovens the tray was spinning round so the bread all cooked at the same time. Ben R
I made an E with my dough. I put poppy seeds on it. Eric
I put two kinds of seeds on my dough. Dylan
I made a W and I put black seeds on it. Ben W
I made a happy face and I put poppy seeds on it. Ruby
I made a Triangle face. Harry
I put a big hole in my dough to make a doughnut. Jackson
I made a L and I put sesame seeds on it. Levi
I made a doughnut and Sean sprayed water on it to make the seeds stick. I both seeds on it .Michael
I made a J and I put both seeds on it.Jonty
I saw how they put the cheese and ham into the dough. Riley


No comments: