Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tomorrow we are going to make our bread. This is what we think might happen.
We will let you know what happened.

I think the breadmaker bread will cook first. Hannah
I think the bread we make all by ourselves will taste the best. Riley
I think the breadmaker bread will taste really yummy. Harry
The outside will be different colours. Jonty
The outside might be brown. Dylan
I think the bread we make ourselves will have more holes in it. Emily
I think the inside might go a yellow colour. Jamie
I think the breadmaker one might be a bit tastier. Michael
We might burn the one that gets cooked in the oven. Ben
The inside might change to white. Eric
The one in the oven will taste really really yummy. Levi
I think the bread we make will rise the most. Alice
We will have to be careful with the plaited breaded so it doesn't. Emily- Kate
I think the breadmaker one will taste best. Ruby
I think the breadmaker one is going to be the biggest. Jackson

We know that yeast needs warmth, liquid and food to wake it up and help it rise the bread. If it is a big frost tomorrow we will have to keep the dough warm so it can rise.
The breadmaker bread will be ok because the dough is all safe and warm inside the machine.

No comments: