Friday, September 19, 2008



Today was a sad day for Room 2 as it was Lily's last day at Riverlands School. She is off to Westport with her Mum and brother Flynn. Lily's dad will be excited to have the whole family with him in Westport. We hope he is really enjoying his new job.
We made patterns with korus for maths today and made them into headbands to celebrate Lily's last day. We have a lovely new book for our class library from Lily and her family so we will always remember her.
Don't forget to keep in touch. We will look for some comments from you on our blog and hopefully a letter or email or two..

1 comment:

Lily Meadowcroft said...

Hi Room 2. I miss you all lots and lots. I am starting to make some friends at my new school and I am having fun. I joined the junior kapa haka group. I have been doing swimming lessons too. So is my little brother Flynn. Sometimes I tell my Mum I want to go home to Blenheim cause I miss you. It was fun visiting you the other day.
Love Lily xxx