Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Today we had the finals of our House soccer. Yesterday Rata and Totora lost their games so they played each other today.

Both of our teams won today because we got 1 goal each. It was fun. Shannara
It was great because both of our teams won.When we got a goal we said "Yah Rata!". Lily

I was trying to kick the ball and I nearly got it. Fergus

Kowhai played Kauri in the final

Daryan's team got zero goals and we got three so we were the winners. I had a good game. Joshua
I was chasing the ball very fast and Josh's team scored one goal. Then they scored another one and another one. I liked it when our team almost got a goal. Daryan
We had a practise before the game with our house leaders. Emily

Thank you to Mr Paterson and all of the House leaders for running the soccer competition.

It was: Fun, exciting, cool, wicked,yahoo!,exhausting, funny,scary,
Let's do it again soon!

No comments: